Mad Strawberry Pancake
The Jacob Fine Chocolate Company is proud to present our take on the perfect recipe for strawberry pancakes! This delicious breakfast dish is not only easy to make, but it's also a perfect way to start your day. Made with the finest ingredients, including our rich and velvety Jacob Fine Chocolate, these pancakes will tantalize your taste buds and leave you wanting more.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1/4 cup Jacob Fine Chocolate, chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In another mixing bowl, beat the egg. Then stir in the milk, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk until just combined (there may be a few small lumps).
- Fold in the chopped strawberries and Jacob Fine Chocolate.
- Heat a non-stick pan or griddle over medium heat and add a small amount of oil or butter.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, pour batter onto the pan.
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface and the edges start to look set, about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the pancake and cook until the other side is lightly golden, about 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve the pancakes warm with syrup and additional strawberries and chocolate, if desired. Enjoy!
At the Jacob Fine Chocolate Company, we believe that breakfast should be just as decadent as dessert. That's why we've included our premium quality chocolate in this recipe, adding a touch of indulgence to your morning routine. So why wait? Get in the kitchen and start whipping up a batch of these delectable pancakes today!